Sunday, March 24, 2013

Who Says You Can't Wear Pants and a Dress at the Same Time?

orange dress and white pant
Who says you can't wear a dress and pants at the same time? I sure didn't say that, because look at how cute this outfit is! Again, orange is a huge color for Spring this year and it goes so well with the white skinny pant. The look is complete with the long beads and the drop earrings. What a great outfit for going to the park because you can look cute in the dress but have the pants so you can actually do some active fun!
Where else would you wear this outfit? Leave your ideas in the comment box below, would love to hear thoughts!
This complete look from Anthropologie is $494.oo
Dress $148.oo Pant $162.oo Long Beads $38.oo (x2)
Earrings $108.oo
(The picture didn't show what shoes the model is wearing. I imagine it would be cute with a low wedge sandal, but I am not including it in the cost of the outfit this time)
My look has a variety of options all for a low total look price of $68.78-$305.oo
I included the pants and long bead necklace from Anthropologie in my finds as well. I decided if I can find the target look in my shopping program I would include it in my finds because sometimes it is worth paying what Anthropologie has if you love the look. For example if you love the pants from Anthropologie get those but then pick a dress that cost less, or the earings that cost less. That way you are still bringing your cost down. I will keep my eye out for the dress and will add it if it comes out, and will send an update to you.
(shipping not included, but even with shipping you are saving a couple hundred going with my outfits)
Dress Options $27.8o-$99.oo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pant Options $31.99-$162.00
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Long Beads $2.99-$22.95
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Earrings Option $6.oo

No comments :

Post a Comment