Sunday, March 24, 2013

Orange and Blue for Spring!

Blue skirt and orange tank

What a wonderful combination, orange and blue! This outfit is perfect for a weekend day look for Spring. Light and airy. I also love the long pendant and sandals! I would wear this outfit in a heartbeat! How about you?

Anthropologie Complete Look $393.oo

Tank $68.oo Skirt $168.oo Pendant $88.oo Sandals $69

Here are my finds for a complete look. I also included the items from the Anthropologie model above. I figure if you choose one item from the original outfit and then choose one my lesser priced items you are still saving money!

(shipping not included, but even with shipping your total look will cost much less!)

Tank Options $8.48-$68.oo

Skirt Options $40.19-$168.oo

Pendant Options $28.oo-$33.25

long beaded pendant 1

long beaded pendant 2

long beaded pendant 3

Sandal Options $33.07-69.oo

Dolce Vita at POPSUGAR Shopping

No comments :

Post a Comment