Thursday, November 7, 2013

I Heart Toms

I love, LOVE Toms shoes! They are so comfy and now come in a variety of styles that can be dressed up or down. The only thing about Toms is that it does tend to be on the pricy side and sometimes their sizes aren't true to what you are. I would suggest going to any store that carries them (Macy's, Nordstrom's, most department stores I believe) try them on and if they don't have your style, then order online. But at least that way you get the right size when they come in the mail. As far as price, remember for every pair you buy they donate a pair of shoes to children and people in need around the world! I have put together a collection of my favorites, some on sale and some not. I actually have the grey wedges and they are amazing. So easy to slip on and off. They work for day and with a pair of skinny jeans, perfect for night!

No comments :

Post a Comment