Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Refreshing Spring Bathroom Series: Lemon and Ocean Blue

The next color combination in the Refreshing Spring Bathroom Series is Lemon and Ocean Blue! I just think about sipping lemon water by a crystal pool at a spa every time I see these colors together. So why not bring a touch of the spa home.

Lemon and Ocean Blue

For any picture that has a bunch of color options, I am referring to the yellows, blues, and whites. Ignore the other colors for this combination. Think about choosing an ocean blue bath towel and pairing it with a lemon yellow hand towel, or flipped lemon yellow bath towel and ocean blue hand towel. Also, a lot of the soap dish options I think would make cute ring or jewelry holders for next to your sink. There are some trays that are meant for the kitchen that I think would be cute on the side of the tub or shower to hold bath salts or candles.

No comments :

Post a Comment